- The Spring Ice Contract will run March 1-June 4, 2021
- Register for Spring Ice through Uplifter Feb. 15-22, 2021.
- No ice May 31
- Off-ice will not be offered during spring.
- Ice Schedule for the Community Center – subject to change
- If you have any questions or concerns about contracting for spring, please contact Joel Papa.
The Eden Prairie Community Center (EPCC) has communicated to us they will be extending their closure through at least June 7. They do not have an opening date at this time; we expect an update later this month.
What does this mean for spring and summer ice contracts?
The Club will now proceed with issuing credits/refunds for the remainder of the spring ice contract.
- Credits/refunds will be around 75-80% of your spring invoice (3 weeks were skated of the 15 weeks of the Spring Ice Contract; the last day of skating was Monday, March 16)
- By default, the Club credits were issued in Uplifter to be used for future purchases of contract ice
- High School Senior and Hutchinson skaters received a credit card refund automatically, using card on file
Registration for summer is still on hold until we hear more from EPCC.
- Once a date is finalized, we will open registration two weeks before skating begins
- Hopefully, we will be able to open registration June 1 for the start of the Summer Ice Contract season to begin June 15, but again, that date has not been finalized
Thank you for your patience, and keep your fingers crossed our skaters will be on the ice soon!
Join us next weekend for the annual Eden Prairie Ice Show, “Mary Poppins Comes to Town!” presented by the Eden Prairie Figure Skating Club.
Performances are Friday, March 20 @7pm, Saturday, March 21 @5pm and Sunday, March 22 @2pm.
Tickets are available beginning Tuesday, March 17 at the Eden Prairie Community Center, or at the door before all performances.
Adults – $8, Youth ages 3-17 – $6, Ages 2 and under – free.
Visit The City of Eden Prairie website for additional details.
- The 2020 Spring Contract is now open for registration; contract runs February 24 – June 5, 2020
- Register now through February 16; registrations made past the deadline will incur a $25 late fee
- Minnetonka Sunflower Classic: March 15 (deadline February 9)
- Skate Bloomington: April 17-18 (deadline March 22)
- Chaska Star of the North: April 25-26
- Roseville Open and Rosebuds: May 14-16
Join us on a magical adventure with Mary Poppins in the 2020 Ice Show! Mary Poppins Comes to Town offers skaters, from toddlers to advanced levels, an opportunity to exhibit their skating skills while having fun and working with others to put on an exciting and wonderful show.
All skaters registered for the winter sessions of Skate School and skaters who are members of the Eden Prairie Figure Skating Club are encouraged to participate in the Ice Show.
NEW this year! Online Registration
Please visit our new online registration page and click sign-up in the upper right hand corner to make an account and register your skater(s). Deadline for registration is Saturday, December 7.
- Payments will be made through the website via credit card or check
- Download the Ice Show Measurement Guide
- Print a poster to display or share! Eden Prairie Ice Show 2020
If you have questions or need help with sizing please stop by the table at Skate School or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration deadline: December 7
- Picture Day: March 1
- Rehearsals Begin: March 2
- Ice Show: March 20 – 22
A parent/guardian for every skater in the Ice Show will be expected to volunteer in some capacity. Volunteer opportunity information will be provided in January.
Questions? Email: email@example.com.
- Register now through Friday, November 22
- Review Winter Contract
- No Club ice: December 24, 25, 31; January 1, 31 (due to Duluth Competition)
- January 23 (Thursday) Ice ends at 5pm for an EPFSC Winter Exhibition, 5:15-7:30pm
- Mankato Bend of the River Competition, January 11, 2020
- Duluth Northland Competition, January 30-February 2, 2020 (deadline 12/8)
- Rochester Hiawathaland Competition, February 7-9, 2020 (deadline 12/8)
The 2019 Fall Contract has been approved. Please review with your coach to confirm contract ice and timing. Fall contract runs September 2 – November 29, 2019.
- Review and download the 2019 Fall Contract
- Registration will be open Monday, August 12 through Sunday, August 25
- Note: No Club ice Monday Sept 2, Thursday Nov 28 and Friday Nov 29; ice ends at 6pm on Thursday Oct. 31
- Any balance due on previous invoices must be paid in full before a skater is allowed to purchase ice for the next contract session
- Maplewood Fall Classic, September 13-15 (entry deadline 8/14)
- Rising Stars Competition, Blaine, September 28-29 (entry deadline 8/25)
- Upper Great Lakes Regional (Richfield – Hosted by St. Paul FSC) : October 23-27 (entry deadline 9/1)
- Autumn Fest, Burnsville, November 1-3
- Granite City, St. Cloud, November 8-9 (entry deadline 10/6)
- The 2019 Summer Contract will run June 10 – August 23
- Registration open through May 31, 11:59pm ($25 late fee will be incurred for registration after this date)
To note (see details in Summer Contract):
- Review and download 2019 Summer Contract
- Tuesday evening times vary between June/July/August
- Tuesday July 30: ice time differs vs. three remaining Tuesdays in August
- Friday June 28: ice time will be different than the previous two Fridays
- Specialty classes on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Off-ice on Thursdays at 1:15pm
- The 2019 Approved Spring Contract is now ready for your review
- Spring Contract runs February 25 – May 31, 2019
- Note, limited ice: March 20 and March 21 (3:15 only due to ice show rehearsals); March 28 (3:15 and 4:15 only). NO ICE March 22 (Ice Show), March 29 (hockey tournament) or May 27 (Memorial Day)
- Minnetonka Sunflower Classic: March 17 (deadline February 10)
- Skate Bloomington: April 26-27 (deadline March 24)
- Chaska Star of the North: May 4 (deadline April 13)
- Roseville Open and Rosebuds: May TBD
Poinsettia and Butter Braid sales are underway through October 29! See Club email and your member file folder for information.
Friends and families… ask a member how to order. You don’t want to miss this popular fundraiser!! Items arrive by Thanksgiving and make great holiday gifts.