The summer schedule has been updated. Please note: due to the September 8th start date for Eden Prairie schools, summer contract will run through August 28, not August 21 as originally communicated. Fall Contract will begin September 8. Summer contract registration will be announced via email.
We need your help… especially your class pictures!
All EPFSC skaters are invited to submit photos to be included in the yearbook that will be distributed at the Spring Banquet. Please submit pictures by this Tuesday, April 28. Place photos in the “Photos for the Yearbook” folder in the top drawer of the clubroom file cabinet. Photos will not be returned.
- Submit your school picture (wallet size – 3 inches by 2 inches). Please label picture with your skater’s name.
- Submit additional printed pictures having fun skating with your friends, pictures with your family, your coach, at competitions, club events, the ice show …
Orders for the yearbook will be coming at a later date. Thank you!
Register now! Due to popular demand, we’ve added another private, off-ice Barre conditioning class for figure skaters (of all ages) and parents:
- Barre combines the elements of ballet, pilates and yoga to develop a strong core and flexibility
- Eight week session (4/8-5/27/15): Wednesdays, 4:45 – 5:30 pm, Eden Prairie Community Center Studio B
- $81 per person for entire session
- Drop ins welcome – $11/person, per class
- Instructor – Renee Rahimi, group fitness instructor and personal trainer at EPCC and member of EPFSC
- To sign up: download the
2015 Spring Barre Class Form, provide contact information and payment (check to EPFSC) and return to Nichole Kauls file by Monday, April 6
Questions? Please contact Renee Rahimi or Nichole Kauls
Picture Day is this Sunday, March 1. Click on the link below for the Wicked Wizard of Oz Ice Show Mini Packet, where you will find order forms for:
- Good luck grams
- Ice show party
- Ice show DVD
- Ice show t-shirt
- Club jackets
Detailed information on picture day, rehearsal schedules, costume pick-up and much more are included in the full packet:
The ice schedule for the 2015 Summer Contract session is now approved and available for review:
Please take this time to plan your skating schedule and work with your coaches to determine which sessions work best for you. The schedule is out early to help families with summer planning; the actual contract and instructions will not be published until later this spring.
Please note the following for the 2015 Summer schedule:
- A 15 minute Power class will be offered on Tuesdays
- A 30 minute Presentation class will be offered on Wednesdays
- There will be no club ice offered Friday, July 3 and Friday, July 31
See summer schedule for further details. Please communicate with your coach to determine if these classes are a good fit for your skater.
The SignUpGenius link is now live for the 2015 Spring Contract monitor sessions. Click below to sign up for your sessions, or find the link at the bottom of our website home page.
Please download the forms and follow the instructions carefully. Here are a few highlights:
- The deadline for the Spring contract is February 21 (U.S. Postmarked date); contracts received postmarked after February 21 will be subject to a $25 late fee.
- Please note the club requires the first installment of the Spring contract to be 50% of the amount and the remaining balance of the Spring contract will be due mid-April (a mid contract statement will be placed in your skater’s file with the due date in April). Make a copy for your records.
- Download Spring Contract and Instructions
The Wicked Wizard of Oz Ice Show Packet is here! Click on the link below, where you will find detailed information on picture day, rehearsal schedules, costume pick-up and much more. Please note we wanted to get the schedules to you as soon as possible, so the apparel forms (show t-shirt and club jacket) will follow soon.
Please read through the forms carefully to be sure you meet all order deadlines and are ready for picture day (3/1) and rehearsals.
Sign up now! The 2015 Ice Show Volunteer Registration Form provides multiple ways to volunteer for this year’s Ice Show:
- All families with skaters participating in the ice show are required to help with one or more shift(s) as needed during Picture Day or the Ice Show, or actively participate on one (1) of the Ice Show committees
- Completed forms must be returned to Lisa Thoreson by next WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4*
* Please complete form and email it to Lisa Thoreson, drop in collection box on the front counter at the Eden Prairie Community Center, or you may mail it to: 17861 Liv Lane, Eden Prairie, MN 55346. If we do not receive a completed form for your family, a volunteer position will be assigned to you.
The ice schedule for the Spring 2015 contract session is now approved and available. Click here to review: Approved Spring Schedule 2015.
Now is the time to plan your skating schedule and work with your coaches to determine which sessions work best for you. The actual contract and instructions will be published soon.
Please note the following for the Spring 2015 schedule:
- Limited Ice: Wednesday March 18 and Thursday March 19 – 3:15 only
- No Ice: Friday March 20, Friday March 27, Friday May 22 and Monday May 25