- 2017 Approved Spring Contract
- Register on Uplifter now through Friday, February 24
- Note: Limited ice March 22 and March 23 (ice only at 3:15 due to ice show rehearsals), no ice March 24. April 20 session 18 and 19 are canceled
- Upcoming competitions
The 2017 Ice Show Packet is here!
- Download the 2017 Ice Show Packet
Review the information to ensure you don’t miss any deadlines. If you have questions regarding specific details presented in this packet, please contact the Committee Chair, Megan Mustafoff.
Ice Show Performances
- Friday, March 24, 7:00 pm
- Saturday, March 25, 5:00 pm
- Sunday, March 26, 2:00 pm
Volunteer Sign Up
The ice show is run completely by volunteers; each family must volunteer for a minimum of one volunteer shift, per skater either before or during the ice show.
Please click on the SignUp Genius Link for volunteer sign up, which will be available from Wednesday, February 1 through Wednesday, February 8. If you do not sign up by February 8, you will be assigned a volunteer position.
Winter contract runs Monday, December 5, 2016 – Friday, February 24, 2017.
- Click to register now on Uplifter, open through Friday, 12/2
- New! Registration includes a January Exhibition option, to be held on Thursday evening, January 12 before upcoming competitions in Mankato, Duluth and Rochester
- Are you in good standing with EPFSC?
- As you register, review and process any outstanding balances from a previous contract – simply click on > My Account > Account Status tab > Pencil Icon to review and process outstanding invoices
- All members must be in good standing to test, compete and participate in our annual Ice Show
The Winter Ice Contract runs Monday, December 5, 2016 – Friday, February 24, 2017.
- Review and download the 2017 Winter Ice Contract now
- Registration will begin Monday, November 7 through the first week of December
- New! Registration will include a January Exhibition option, to be held on Thursday evening, January 12 before upcoming competitions in Mankato, Duluth and Rochester
- Note: no Club ice December 23, 30, January 2 and 27
- Registration is now open! Visit Uplifter to register by Thursday, September 1; late registrations will incur a $25 late fee if not registered by midnight on this date
- Fall Ice Contract runs Tuesday, September 6 – Friday, December 2 (click here for schedule)
- If you choose the installment payment option, the first half is due upon registration, the remainder will be charged October 20
- All outstanding balances including fundraising, buy-ins and monitor charges must be paid prior to registration
The 2016 Fall Ice Contract runs September 6 – December 2, 2016
- Click to preview the 2016 Approved Fall Ice Contract
- Please note: no Ice Friday, Oct 21; Friday, Nov 11; Thursday and Friday, Nov 24-25
- Registration will be announced soon, deadline to register is September 1
- Junior Club/Spins returns to 5:45-6:15pm Tuesday nights, July 26 through August 23.
- Reminder: ALL skaters, including Jr Club, must sign in with the monitor on duty before going on the ice.
- Enter the rink adjacent to the monitor. Please do not use any other rink entrance.
- There is no club ice Friday, August 5
- Visit our club calendar at any time for session dates and times
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to offer Presentation Class this summer. See updated schedule to note the impact on session times.
- 2016 Revised Approved Summer Schedule
- Summer Contract registration is set to be open May 13 – June 8. Watch for an email reminder to register once available.