The SignUpGenius link is now live for the 2015 Spring Contract monitor sessions. Click below to sign up for your sessions, or find the link at the bottom of our website home page.
Please download the forms and follow the instructions carefully. Here are a few highlights:
- The deadline for the Spring contract is February 21 (U.S. Postmarked date); contracts received postmarked after February 21 will be subject to a $25 late fee.
- Please note the club requires the first installment of the Spring contract to be 50% of the amount and the remaining balance of the Spring contract will be due mid-April (a mid contract statement will be placed in your skater’s file with the due date in April). Make a copy for your records.
- Download Spring Contract and Instructions
The Wicked Wizard of Oz Ice Show Packet is here! Click on the link below, where you will find detailed information on picture day, rehearsal schedules, costume pick-up and much more. Please note we wanted to get the schedules to you as soon as possible, so the apparel forms (show t-shirt and club jacket) will follow soon.
Please read through the forms carefully to be sure you meet all order deadlines and are ready for picture day (3/1) and rehearsals.
Sign up now! The 2015 Ice Show Volunteer Registration Form provides multiple ways to volunteer for this year’s Ice Show:
- All families with skaters participating in the ice show are required to help with one or more shift(s) as needed during Picture Day or the Ice Show, or actively participate on one (1) of the Ice Show committees
- Completed forms must be returned to Lisa Thoreson by next WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4*
* Please complete form and email it to Lisa Thoreson, drop in collection box on the front counter at the Eden Prairie Community Center, or you may mail it to: 17861 Liv Lane, Eden Prairie, MN 55346. If we do not receive a completed form for your family, a volunteer position will be assigned to you.
The ice schedule for the Spring 2015 contract session is now approved and available. Click here to review: Approved Spring Schedule 2015.
Now is the time to plan your skating schedule and work with your coaches to determine which sessions work best for you. The actual contract and instructions will be published soon.
Please note the following for the Spring 2015 schedule:
- Limited Ice: Wednesday March 18 and Thursday March 19 – 3:15 only
- No Ice: Friday March 20, Friday March 27, Friday May 22 and Monday May 25
Register now! Sign up for our private, off-ice Barre conditioning class for figure skaters (of all ages) and parents:
- Barre combines the elements of ballet, pilates and yoga to develop a strong core and flexibility
- Six week session (2/4-3/11/15): Wednesdays, 4:45 – 5:30 pm, Eden Prairie Community Center Studio B
- $54 per person; must sign up for six-week session
- Instructor – Renee Rahimi, group fitness instructor and personal trainer at EPCC and member of EPFSC
- To sign up: download the
Barre Class Form 2015, provide contact information and payment (check to EPFSC) and return to Nichole Kauls file by Friday 1/23
Questions? Please contact Renee Rahimi or Nichole Kauls
Please join us! All EPFSC skaters competing in Duluth are encouraged to attend –
- Friday, February 5 from 5 – 8 pm at Grandma’s Saloon and Grill, Canal Park – 522 Lake Ave South
- Join us anytime between 5 – 8pm when your schedule permits
- Buffet of Chicken Tetrazzini, Spaghetti and Meatballs, Salad, Breadsticks, Cake and Refreshments
- $14/adults and children 13 and older; $8 for kids 12 and under
Please RSVP number of adults and kids to Peggy Nystrom by Friday, January 29.
2015 ICE SHOW DATES AND TIMES
- Friday, March 20 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, March 21 at 5:00 pm
- Sunday, March 22 at 2:00 pm
Deadline for registration was December 6, 2014.
Contact Megan Mustafoff or Kirsten Pederson (EPFSC.ICESHOW@GMAIL.COM) or sign up in the EPFSC clubroom if you would like to help with registration.