It’s time for our annual Poinsettia and Butter Braid fundraisers!
- See 2017 Poinsettia Flyer or Butter Braid Flyer for all details; a copy was placed in every skaters’ folder
- Items arrive by Thanksgiving and make great gifts for friends and family
- Complete form, collect payment and return by Monday, October 30; checks payable to EPFSC at the time of order
- Delivery the weekend before Thanksgiving on Saturday, November 18, 9-11am
Questions? Julie Ramlo or Jenny Ekeren-Holm, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall Contract Registration Now Open!
- Visit Uplifter to register NOW through Friday, September 1; registration after this time will incur a $25 late fee
- Review and download the fall contract
- Note: No ice Friday, October 20; Thursday, November 23 or Friday, November 24; ice ends at 6pm on Tuesday, October 31
The 2017 fall contract has been approved. Please review with your coach to confirm contract ice and timing. The contract runs September 5 – December 1.
- Review and download the fall contract now
- Registration will be open Monday, August 21 through Friday, September 1
- Note: No ice Friday, October 20; Thursday, November 23 or Friday, November 24. Ice ends at 6pm on Tuesday, October 31.
- Maplewood Fall Classic, September 15-17 (entry deadline 8/15)
- Upper Great Lakes, Blaine, October 4-7
- Autumn Skate Fest, Burnsville, November 4-6
- Granite City, St. Cloud, November 10-11
Papa Murphy’s Peel-A-Deal Card now available to help meet your fundraising commitment:
- Members obtain cards from the Club and sell to friends, family and neighbors for only $5 each
- This plastic card includes eight (8) great offers on Papa Murphy’s most popular items, including a free cheese bread valued at $5….the card essentially pays for itself!
- Members earn ONE fundraising unit* per THREE Peel-a-Deal cards sold, thus multiples of three cards taken at a time is suggested
- See Club email for additional details including where and when to secure cards
- Payment is due at the time you pick up the cards; checks payable to EPFSC preferred over cash
- You keep the payment that is given to you once cards are sold
EPFSC Fundraising Commitment
Club members participate in fundraising activities to help subsidize ice costs, fund social activities, seminars and equipment which benefit all club skaters.
Each club member is responsible for selling a minimum of 12 “fundraising units” per membership.
* The fundraising requirement is waived for a new EPFSC member (Home Club or First Year) for their first membership year with EPFSC, regardless of when you join the club during that year. (Club year is July 1-June 30). Please see the Fundraising Policy for additional information or check your fundraising balance now at www.edenprairiefsc.org/monitor.
- 2017 Approved Spring Contract
- Register on Uplifter now through Friday, February 24
- Note: Limited ice March 22 and March 23 (ice only at 3:15 due to ice show rehearsals), no ice March 24. April 20 session 18 and 19 are canceled
- Upcoming competitions
The 2017 Ice Show Packet is here!
- Download the 2017 Ice Show Packet
Review the information to ensure you don’t miss any deadlines. If you have questions regarding specific details presented in this packet, please contact the Committee Chair, Megan Mustafoff.
Ice Show Performances
- Friday, March 24, 7:00 pm
- Saturday, March 25, 5:00 pm
- Sunday, March 26, 2:00 pm
Volunteer Sign Up
The ice show is run completely by volunteers; each family must volunteer for a minimum of one volunteer shift, per skater either before or during the ice show.
Please click on the SignUp Genius Link for volunteer sign up, which will be available from Wednesday, February 1 through Wednesday, February 8. If you do not sign up by February 8, you will be assigned a volunteer position.
Winter contract runs Monday, December 5, 2016 – Friday, February 24, 2017.
- Click to register now on Uplifter, open through Friday, 12/2
- New! Registration includes a January Exhibition option, to be held on Thursday evening, January 12 before upcoming competitions in Mankato, Duluth and Rochester
- Are you in good standing with EPFSC?
- As you register, review and process any outstanding balances from a previous contract – simply click on > My Account > Account Status tab > Pencil Icon to review and process outstanding invoices
- All members must be in good standing to test, compete and participate in our annual Ice Show
The Winter Ice Contract runs Monday, December 5, 2016 – Friday, February 24, 2017.
- Review and download the 2017 Winter Ice Contract now
- Registration will begin Monday, November 7 through the first week of December
- New! Registration will include a January Exhibition option, to be held on Thursday evening, January 12 before upcoming competitions in Mankato, Duluth and Rochester
- Note: no Club ice December 23, 30, January 2 and 27