Join us! See our own Daniel Borisov, Preliminary Boys State Champion at the Celebration of Champions this Sunday, February 14, 1:30 pm @Bloomington Ice Garden. The event features MN State Champions, Sectional, Regional, National and International competitors.
The 2016 Eden Prairie Ice Show is only a few weeks away. The documents in this packet will help you navigate your way through the 2016 Ice Show: Frozen: Let’s Heat Things Up! You’ll find detailed information on picture day, rehearsal schedules, costume pick-up, several order forms, and much more.
The ice show is run completely by volunteers; each family must volunteer for a minimum of one volunteer shift per skater, either before or during the ice show.
New this year, we will be using SignUp Genius for volunteer sign up. The sign up link will be available from Monday, February 1 through Monday, February 8. If you do not sign up by February 8, you will be assigned a volunteer position.
Volunteer opportunities with brief description can be found on the following:
- 2016 Ice Show Volunteer Positions and Descriptions
- Sign up: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f094baba822a64-frozen
- Log in to Uplifter > My Account > Account Status tab
- Review outstanding balance
- Click on the pencil icon to update credit card details and process payment
The ice schedule for the Spring 2016 contract session is now approved and available.
- March 16 and 17 – 3:15 session only due to Ice Show rehearsal
- No ice Friday, March 18 due to Ice Show
- No ice Friday, April 1
- No ice Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day)
- Limited ice and revised schedule on Tuesday, May 31 and Thursday, June 2
- Download 2016 Approved Spring Contract
Sponsor Your Skater’s Club is a new program started in 2014 to allow donations to the Eden Prairie Figure Skating Club because you know a skater participating in the Club. For donations* of at least $25.00, the skater’s name, sponsor’s name, relationship and donation amount are published on the SPONSOR PAGE of the Eden Prairie Figure Skating Club web site for a period of twelve (12) months. The information will also be listed in the upcoming Ice Show Program on the SPONSOR PAGE.
The funds generated by your tax deductible gift will be used by the Eden Prairie Figure Skating Club for activities intended to fulfill its educational purpose and primary goal of encouraging the instruction, practice and advancement of young people in all types of figure skating.
These activities may include:
- Sponsoring social activities to introduce new skaters to membership in the Club,
- Offering classes focused on special skills, such as presentation or off-ice training/conditioning to interested skaters,
- Covering the cost of exhibition ice time to perform a routine with music and in costume, in front of an interested audience, in preparation for an upcoming competition, and/or
- Paying for ice time and testing opportunities for US Figure Skating Association tests for advancement within the sport.
YOUR DONATION TO THE EDEN PRAIRIE FIGURE SKATING CLUB SUPPORTS OUR MEMBERS’ EXPERIENCES IN THE SPORT OF FIGURE SKATING!
- Download the Sponsor Your Skater’s Club Form
Thank you for your support.
*Eden Prairie Figure Skating Club is recognized by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) organization; therefore all donations may be fully deductible for income tax purposes. Please consult your tax advisor for additional information.
Ice Show advertising helps raise money to offset the costs involved with our show: program printing, ice show production and affordable contracted ice time. Ads can be printed in the Ice Show Program and/or on the Eden Prairie Figure Skating Club website.
We welcome advertisements of individuals or businesses. Gain recognition while you advertise in our program, create a coupon offer, advertise on our website or better yet, SPONSOR OUR CLUB! For more information, please click on the following:
- Link to Web Ad Units and Ice Show Program Examples
- Download a copy of the Ice Show Advertising Contract
- Download a copy of EPFSC Sponsor Form and Contract for additional Club sponsorship opportunities
*EPFSC is recognized by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) organization; therefore all donations may be fully tax deductible for income tax purposes. Consult your tax advisor for additional information.
Ice Show Overview
On average, 1,500 attend the Ice Show each year. Many local businesses benefited from their ads in the program and 600+ hits per month on the website. Sponsors have many options for ad placement and website locations at different donation levels.
Print Ad Sizes & Rates for the Ice Show Program – please review the contract to see the entire range of advertising only options available.
- Business card size – $50 – $70
- Quarter page size – $85 – $105
- Half page size – $115 – $135
- Full page size – $145 – $165
Deadline for completed ads is February 28, 2017
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org – for questions, or to place your advertisement.
- Registration is open in Uplifter – Deadline December 3
- If you choose the installment option, half of your contract balance is due upon registration and the remainder will be charged to your credit card January 25, 2016
- Contract runs December 7- February 25 (click to preview)
- Skaters with a past due invoice will NOT be allowed to skate on winter ice until these fees are paid in full
- Invoices were emailed in October and November, and also appear on your Account Status page in Uplifter
- Invoices for fall buy-ins and monitor fees will be emailed to members the week of January 4, 2016 and will be due January 15, 2016
- Access your current records for contracts, exchanges, monitoring, buy-ins and high school lettering at anytime: www.edenprairiefsc.org/monitor
The 2016 Northland Competition is Thursday, February 4 – Sunday, February 7, 2016.
- Book online: Holiday Inn Duluth or call 1 888 HOLIDAY (1 888 465 4329) for reservations
- For a reduced rate request our room block code: EDN
- Competition registration link
- New skaters – note there is typically an all-club Party Friday night in Duluth; all skaters and families are welcome!
The ice schedule for the Winter 2016 contract session is now approved and available.
- Download 2016 Winter Contract
No Ice: December 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, January 1, February 5, and 26
Save the date! Saturday, November 21, 9:00 – 11:00 am during Poinsettia and Butter Braid pick up. Back Entrance of Rink 2, near Team Room #8.
Drop off: Bring your used dresses, tights, skating related clothing, bags and skates to the Club Room on either
- Friday, November 13, 5:00-6:30 pm or Saturday, November 14 , 9:00-10:30 am
- Parents / skater please review additional details, complete and sign the attached 2015 Used Apparel Form when dropping off your items.