The Eden Prairie Figure Skating Club professional staff have over 100 years combined coaching experience. They are committed to sharing their love of skating with skaters of all ages and abilities. Click on the coach names below to learn more about their skating and coaching careers.
Meet Our Coaches
- Cost: $300
- Guest coaches include International Choreographer Garrett Kling, Professional Figure Skater, Angie Lien Pienaar and International speaker, author, skating specialist and mental skills trainer, Carey Tinkelenberg.
- To register, complete the Registration Form and mail your check for $300 (along with the completed form) to the address at the bottom of the form.
Download the Registration Form: Beat the Heat Summer Camp Registration Form (202 downloads)
Thanks Ashley Griffin for the wonderful article in Neighbors of Eden Prairie and Neighbors of Chanhassen.
The Eden Prairie Figure Skating Club (EPFSC) invites you to join as we celebrate our Club’s 40th Anniversary by going on a nostalgic journey through some of the most iconic movie and stage performances of the last four decades. This family-friendly Ice Show performance will highlight fan favorites from past ice shows, with a special tribute to the 2022 Winter Olympics. Magical and memorable numbers will include well-known songs artfully adapted from hits like Chicago, Frozen/Frozen 2, High School Musical, Moana, The Parent Trap and The Wizard of Oz.
Showtimes: March 11 (7pm); March 12 (5pm); March 13 (2 pm)
Advance Online Tickets (Feb. 17-Mar. 6): www.edenprairie.org/register with activity code 393900. Adults $8.50, youth $6.50, and kids 2 and under free.
At The Door Tickets (Mar. 7-11): Eden Prairie Community Center Front Desk. Adults $9, youth $7, and kids 2 and under free.
Join us next weekend for the annual Eden Prairie Ice Show, “Mary Poppins Comes to Town!” presented by the Eden Prairie Figure Skating Club.
Performances are Friday, March 20 @7pm, Saturday, March 21 @5pm and Sunday, March 22 @2pm.
Tickets are available beginning Tuesday, March 17 at the Eden Prairie Community Center, or at the door before all performances.
Adults – $8, Youth ages 3-17 – $6, Ages 2 and under – free.
Visit The City of Eden Prairie website for additional details.
- The 2020 Spring Contract is now open for registration; contract runs February 24 – June 5, 2020
- Register now through February 16; registrations made past the deadline will incur a $25 late fee
- Minnetonka Sunflower Classic: March 15 (deadline February 9)
- Skate Bloomington: April 17-18 (deadline March 22)
- Chaska Star of the North: April 25-26
- Roseville Open and Rosebuds: May 14-16
Join us on a magical adventure with Mary Poppins in the 2020 Ice Show! Mary Poppins Comes to Town offers skaters, from toddlers to advanced levels, an opportunity to exhibit their skating skills while having fun and working with others to put on an exciting and wonderful show.
All skaters registered for the winter sessions of Skate School and skaters who are members of the Eden Prairie Figure Skating Club are encouraged to participate in the Ice Show.
NEW this year! Online Registration
Please visit our new online registration page and click sign-up in the upper right hand corner to make an account and register your skater(s). Deadline for registration is Saturday, December 7.
- Payments will be made through the website via credit card or check
- Download the Ice Show Measurement Guide
- Print a poster to display or share! Eden Prairie Ice Show 2020
If you have questions or need help with sizing please stop by the table at Skate School or contact email@example.com
- Registration deadline: December 7
- Picture Day: March 1
- Rehearsals Begin: March 2
- Ice Show: March 20 – 22
A parent/guardian for every skater in the Ice Show will be expected to volunteer in some capacity. Volunteer opportunity information will be provided in January.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register now through Friday, November 22
- Review Winter Contract
- No Club ice: December 24, 25, 31; January 1, 31 (due to Duluth Competition)
- January 23 (Thursday) Ice ends at 5pm for an EPFSC Winter Exhibition, 5:15-7:30pm
- Mankato Bend of the River Competition, January 11, 2020
- Duluth Northland Competition, January 30-February 2, 2020 (deadline 12/8)
- Rochester Hiawathaland Competition, February 7-9, 2020 (deadline 12/8)
The 2019 Fall Contract has been approved. Please review with your coach to confirm contract ice and timing. Fall contract runs September 2 – November 29, 2019.
- Review and download the 2019 Fall Contract
- Registration will be open Monday, August 12 through Sunday, August 25
- Note: No Club ice Monday Sept 2, Thursday Nov 28 and Friday Nov 29; ice ends at 6pm on Thursday Oct. 31
- Any balance due on previous invoices must be paid in full before a skater is allowed to purchase ice for the next contract session
- Maplewood Fall Classic, September 13-15 (entry deadline 8/14)
- Rising Stars Competition, Blaine, September 28-29 (entry deadline 8/25)
- Upper Great Lakes Regional (Richfield – Hosted by St. Paul FSC) : October 23-27 (entry deadline 9/1)
- Autumn Fest, Burnsville, November 1-3
- Granite City, St. Cloud, November 8-9 (entry deadline 10/6)