- Registration is now open! Visit Uplifter to register by Thursday, September 1; late registrations will incur a $25 late fee if not registered by midnight on this date
- Fall Ice Contract runs Tuesday, September 6 – Friday, December 2 (click here for schedule)
- If you choose the installment payment option, the first half is due upon registration, the remainder will be charged October 20
- All outstanding balances including fundraising, buy-ins and monitor charges must be paid prior to registration
The 2016 Fall Ice Contract runs September 6 – December 2, 2016
- Click to preview the 2016 Approved Fall Ice Contract
- Please note: no Ice Friday, Oct 21; Friday, Nov 11; Thursday and Friday, Nov 24-25
- Registration will be announced soon, deadline to register is September 1
- Junior Club/Spins returns to 5:45-6:15pm Tuesday nights, July 26 through August 23.
- Reminder: ALL skaters, including Jr Club, must sign in with the monitor on duty before going on the ice.
- Enter the rink adjacent to the monitor. Please do not use any other rink entrance.
- There is no club ice Friday, August 5
- Visit our club calendar at any time for session dates and times
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to offer Presentation Class this summer. See updated schedule to note the impact on session times.
- 2016 Revised Approved Summer Schedule
- Summer Contract registration is set to be open May 13 – June 8. Watch for an email reminder to register once available.
A preview of the summer schedule is now available:
- Download the 2016 Approved Summer Schedule and please note the following:
- June – June 13 through July 5
- July – July 6 through July 25
- August – July 26 through August 26
- No club ice Friday, June 24; Monday, July 4 and Friday, August 5
Join us! See our own Daniel Borisov, Preliminary Boys State Champion at the Celebration of Champions this Sunday, February 14, 1:30 pm @Bloomington Ice Garden. The event features MN State Champions, Sectional, Regional, National and International competitors.
The 2016 Eden Prairie Ice Show is only a few weeks away. The documents in this packet will help you navigate your way through the 2016 Ice Show: Frozen: Let’s Heat Things Up! You’ll find detailed information on picture day, rehearsal schedules, costume pick-up, several order forms, and much more.
The ice show is run completely by volunteers; each family must volunteer for a minimum of one volunteer shift per skater, either before or during the ice show.
New this year, we will be using SignUp Genius for volunteer sign up. The sign up link will be available from Monday, February 1 through Monday, February 8. If you do not sign up by February 8, you will be assigned a volunteer position.
Volunteer opportunities with brief description can be found on the following:
- 2016 Ice Show Volunteer Positions and Descriptions
- Sign up: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f094baba822a64-frozen
- Log in to Uplifter > My Account > Account Status tab
- Review outstanding balance
- Click on the pencil icon to update credit card details and process payment
The ice schedule for the Spring 2016 contract session is now approved and available.
- March 16 and 17 – 3:15 session only due to Ice Show rehearsal
- No ice Friday, March 18 due to Ice Show
- No ice Friday, April 1
- No ice Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day)
- Limited ice and revised schedule on Tuesday, May 31 and Thursday, June 2
- Download 2016 Approved Spring Contract