Papa Murphy’s Peel-A-Deal Card now available to help meet your fundraising commitment:
- Members obtain cards from the Club and sell to friends, family and neighbors for only $5 each
- This plastic card includes eight (8) great offers on Papa Murphy’s most popular items, including a free cheese bread valued at $5….the card essentially pays for itself!
- Members earn ONE fundraising unit* per THREE Peel-a-Deal cards sold, thus multiples of three cards taken at a time is suggested
- See Club email for additional details including where and when to secure cards
- Payment is due at the time you pick up the cards; checks payable to EPFSC preferred over cash
- You keep the payment that is given to you once cards are sold
EPFSC Fundraising Commitment
Club members participate in fundraising activities to help subsidize ice costs, fund social activities, seminars and equipment which benefit all club skaters.
Each club member is responsible for selling a minimum of 12 “fundraising units” per membership.
* The fundraising requirement is waived for a new EPFSC member (Home Club or First Year) for their first membership year with EPFSC, regardless of when you join the club during that year. (Club year is July 1-June 30). Please see the Fundraising Policy for additional information or check your fundraising balance now at www.edenprairiefsc.org/monitor.