The Eden Prairie Community Center (EPCC) has communicated to us they will be extending their closure through at least June 7. They do not have an opening date at this time; we expect an update later this month.
What does this mean for spring and summer ice contracts?
The Club will now proceed with issuing credits/refunds for the remainder of the spring ice contract.
- Credits/refunds will be around 75-80% of your spring invoice (3 weeks were skated of the 15 weeks of the Spring Ice Contract; the last day of skating was Monday, March 16)
- By default, the Club credits were issued in Uplifter to be used for future purchases of contract ice
- High School Senior and Hutchinson skaters received a credit card refund automatically, using card on file
Registration for summer is still on hold until we hear more from EPCC.
- Once a date is finalized, we will open registration two weeks before skating begins
- Hopefully, we will be able to open registration June 1 for the start of the Summer Ice Contract season to begin June 15, but again, that date has not been finalized
Thank you for your patience, and keep your fingers crossed our skaters will be on the ice soon!