Sponsor Your Skater’s Club is a new program started in 2014 to allow donations to the Eden Prairie Figure Skating Club because you know a skater participating in the Club. For donations* of at least $25.00, the skater’s name, sponsor’s name, relationship and donation amount are published on the SPONSOR PAGE of the Eden Prairie Figure Skating Club web site for a period of twelve (12) months. The information will also be listed in the upcoming Ice Show Program on the SPONSOR PAGE.
The funds generated by your tax deductible gift will be used by the Eden Prairie Figure Skating Club for activities intended to fulfill its educational purpose and primary goal of encouraging the instruction, practice and advancement of young people in all types of figure skating.
These activities may include:
- Sponsoring social activities to introduce new skaters to membership in the Club,
- Offering classes focused on special skills, such as presentation or off-ice training/conditioning to interested skaters,
- Covering the cost of exhibition ice time to perform a routine with music and in costume, in front of an interested audience, in preparation for an upcoming competition, and/or
- Paying for ice time and testing opportunities for US Figure Skating Association tests for advancement within the sport.
YOUR DONATION TO THE EDEN PRAIRIE FIGURE SKATING CLUB SUPPORTS OUR MEMBERS’ EXPERIENCES IN THE SPORT OF FIGURE SKATING!
- Download the Sponsor Your Skater’s Club Form
Thank you for your support.
*Eden Prairie Figure Skating Club is recognized by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) organization; therefore all donations may be fully deductible for income tax purposes. Please consult your tax advisor for additional information.